List of products by manufacturer Sapori Antichi Pastificio

A company in friuli, in the heart of Carnia, which was founded in 1996 by an idea of Marco Zanier and is developed with years of experience in the field of high-quality food, putting the innate entrepreneurial skills.
In 2000, the transfer in the large structure of the industrial zone gave the Flavors a new impulse to the production, thanks also to the environmental context in which it is placed. An area where the mountains are not particularly high, and the relative proximity of the Adriatic sea combine to determine a favorable climate, without temperature too extreme, neither in summer nor in winter. In the woods around grow spontaneously, herbs and flavors irresistible, which has always been the basis of the traditional cuisine of carnia.
The company, however, always in constant expansion, is developed in different productive sectors: from the production of pulp at the laboratory the oil and vinegar; from the processing industry dried mushrooms in one of the condiments; from the processing of rice and barley in the production of the jams.
A complete line of high quality products to satisfy a market that is composed mainly of gastronomy and of “Delikatessen Corner”.
The reason for pride is the pasta of durum wheat semolina, rolled or drawn bronze, processed with traditional method, for which the company has received several accolades from the experts of the sector.
The Italian market accounts for approximately 40%, with clients mainly from the northern regions. The remaining 60% of the production is absorbed by foreign markets.
The company also produces and processes recipes for the account of third parties for the most prestigious Italian and foreign Companies.

Showing 1 - 4 of 4 items
Showing 1 - 4 of 4 items

Regional Products

good shopping mappa regioni italiane

Nessun prodotto al momento per la Campania Nessun prodotto al momento per il Veneto Nessun prodotto al momento per il Trentino Nessun prodotto al momento per il Lazio

good shopping mappa regioni italiane

No products for Campania in this moment No products for Veneto in this moment No products for Trentino in this moment No products for Lazio in this moment

good shopping mappa regioni italiane

No products for Campania in this moment No products for Campania in this moment No products for Campania in this moment No products for Veneto in this moment No products for Trentino in this moment No products for Lazio in this moment